Studies, White Papers, and Conferences
Studies & Findings
View studies and summary reports.
- Novel Psychoactive Substances Q2 2021 Summary
- Randomized Trial to Improve Primary Care Patient Management and Patient Outcomes Using a Drug–Drug Interaction Test: Confirmation of the DECART Simulated Patient Clinical Utility Trial Results
- Evidence of Designer Benzodiazepine Use in Routine Healthcare Urine Drug Specimens
- National Surveillence of COVID-19 Infections:Variants, Vaccination Status, and Viral Spread
- Evaluation of an Optimized Protocol and Illumina ARTIC V4 Primer Pool for Sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 Using COVIDSeq™ and DRAGEN™ COVID LineageApp Workflow
- Scaling a High Throughput Next Generation Sequencing Laboratory for Community Surveillance of Sars-Cov-2 Viral Variants During the Public Health Crisis
Learn more by clicking the links below.
- Synthetic Substitution: Identifying Non-Urine Substances Amidst Medication Compliance Testing
- Capturing the Truth – Quality-Driven Laboratory Results to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Next Generation Sequencing: Monitoring Change during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Assisting a Community at a Crossroads: Tools to Support the Fight in the Ongoing Opioid Epidemic
View Poster Presentations.
- Oral Fluid as a Viable Matrix for Detecting Drug-Drug Interactions
- Designer Benzodiazepine Positivity and Co-Positivity in Urine Specimens Received December 2020 to April 2021
- Detection of Eutylone in Chronic Pain and Behavioral Health Populations
- Prevalence of Concurrent Detection of Novel Psychoactive Substances and Antipsychotics Treatment
Join us at upcoming events.
- May 1-3 - NatCon23